The Helpless HippoThe Helpless Hippo (1954) - Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 31 times this month, and 1454 times total.
- Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Mighty Mouse, Vultures, Baby Hippopotamus, Lion, Tiger, Rabbit, Two Monkeys, Leopard, Alligator, Old Man.
- Voice Actors: Tom Morrison.
- Directed By Connie Rasinski.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released in Mar, 1954 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:14 minutes.
- Production Number: 5406
Mighty Mouse is the "keeper of peace" in the jungle, which has its problems. An old guy in a pith helmet pops out of the alligator after he eats him and looks at Mighty Mouse and says: "Mighty Mouse, I presume?" A tiger corners a baby rabbit. Mighty Mouse rescues... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Created by I. (Izzy) Klein in the spring of 1940, this character was originally designed as a fly. Paul Terry liked the concept, and green-lighted the project after changing the fly to a mouse called "Supermouse." After two years on the screen,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Helpless Hippo" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Helpless Hippo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!