Crying WolfCrying Wolf (1947) - Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 138 times this month, and 2027 times total.
- Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Mighty Mouse, Sheepdog, Black Sheep, Other Sheep, Wolf, Other Wolves.
- Voice Actors: Tom Morrison.
- Directed By Connie Rasinski.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on January 10, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:02 minutes.
- Production Number: 4701
A sheepdog tends his sheep. All the little lambs are playing and having fun except a little black sheep who is playing jokes. The sheepdog has trouble with the lone black sheep, who's always creating mischief and "crying wolf." The black sheep dresses like a wolf... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Created by I. (Izzy) Klein in the spring of 1940, this character was originally designed as a fly. Paul Terry liked the concept, and green-lighted the project after changing the fly to a mouse called, "Supermouse." After two years on the screen,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Crying Wolf" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Crying Wolf? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!