Cat AlarmCat Alarm (1961) - Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 201 times this month, and 1621 times total.
- Mighty Mouse Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Mighty Mouse, Citizens of Cheeseville, Cats.
- Voice Actors: Tom Morrison.
- Directed By Connie Rasinski.
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Armand Guidi, Juan Guidi, Larry Silverman, Cosmo Anzilotti.
- Written By Larz Bourne, Tom Morrison.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on December 31, 1961.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:11 minutes.
- Production Number: 6103
- Color (DeLuxe)
The mice of Cheeseville are able to protect themselves from the cats with an alarm that warns them of the approach of feline foes. Mighty Mouse is so grateful for the invention of the alarm that he takes a much-needed vacation to Florida. But the cats plot to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The last theatrical Mighty Mouse cartoon. Reportedly, another one had gotten to the storyboard stage for 1966 release, but it evidently never went to cels or film. One of three shorts produced for inclusion in CBS-TV's... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Cat Alarm" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Cat Alarm? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!