Scientific SideshowScientific Sideshow (1969) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 542 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Astronut, Oscar Mild, Gadmouse.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen, Bob McFadden, Lionel Wilson.
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Music: Jim Timmens.
- Editor: Jack MacConnell.
- Originally Released on June 12, 1969.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Astronut and Oscar head to an amusement park, where Astronut ends up the star attraction.
Cartoon Production Information:
Astronut was a kind, zany guy from outer space who always seemed to get into trouble. Oscar was his human friend. This was the last theatrical cartoon series produced at... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Scientific Sideshow? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!