The 'J' is For James SyndromeThe 'J' is For James Syndrome (2000) Season 3 Episode 315- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 228 times total.
- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Amblin Entertainment, Adelaide Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Tristar Television
- Cartoon Characters: Kay, Jay, Elle, Zed.
- Voice Actors: Gregg Berger, Keith Diamond, Jennifer Lien, Charles Napier.
- Directed By Dean Stefan.
- Produced By Duane Capizzi, Frank Paur, Rafael Rosado, Jeff Kline, Laurie MacDonald, Walter F. Parkes, Richard Raynis.
- Written By Jane Wu Soriano.
- Music: Jim Latham.
- First Aired on May 20, 2000.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
Jay loses his job as an MiB and is sent back to his old life; the Bugs return, intending to attack.
Cartoon Production Information:
With the enormously successful feature film still playing in some theaters, Men in Black: The Series debuted in the fall of 1997 on the Kids' WB. In the cartoon version, Agent Kay (the Tommy Lee... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The 'J' is For James Syndrome. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The 'J' is For James Syndrome? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!