The I Want My Mummy SyndromeThe I Want My Mummy Syndrome (2000) Season 3 Episode 313- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 233 times total.
- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Amblin Entertainment, Adelaide Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Tristar Television
- Cartoon Characters: Kay, Jay, Elle, Zed.
- Voice Actors: Gregg Berger, Keith Diamond, Jennifer Lien, Charles Napier.
- Directed By Steve Melching.
- Produced By Duane Capizzi, Frank Paur, Rafael Rosado, Jeff Kline, Laurie MacDonald, Walter F. Parkes, Richard Raynis.
- Written By Bryan Andrews.
- Music: Jim Latham.
- First Aired on March 04, 2000.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
An escaped mummy leads Kay, Jay and Frank the Pug to the discovery of the Hyperians, a war-hungry race of aliens.
Cartoon Production Information:
With the enormously successful feature film still playing in some theaters, Men in Black: The Series debuted in the fall of 1997 on the Kids' WB. In the cartoon version, Agent Kay (the Tommy Lee... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The I Want My Mummy Syndrome. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The I Want My Mummy Syndrome? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!