The Worm-Guy Guy SyndromeThe Worm-Guy Guy Syndrome (1999) Season 3 Episode 302- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 388 times total.
- Men In Black: The Series Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Amblin Entertainment, Adelaide Productions
- Distributed by: Columbia Tristar Television
- Cartoon Characters: Kay, Jay, Elle, Zed, Worm Guy.
- Voice Actors: Gregg Berger, Keith Diamond, Jennifer Lien, Charles Napier, Patrick Pinney.
- Directed By Duane Capizzi.
- Produced By Duane Capizzi, Frank Paur, Rafael Rosado, Jeff Kline, Laurie MacDonald, Walter F. Parkes, Richard Raynis.
- Written By Jane Wu Soriano.
- Music: Jim Latham.
- First Aired on October 02, 1999.
- Originally Aired on The WB (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 3
Police from Kalafatic arrive on Earth to round up criminals from their planet, including the twins, whom they spot at MIB Customs.
Cartoon Production Information:
With the enormously successful feature film still playing in some theaters, Men in Black: The Series debuted in the fall of 1997 on the Kids' WB. In the cartoon version, Agent Kay (the Tommy Lee Jones character in the film) was back as a member of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Worm-Guy Guy Syndrome. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Worm-Guy Guy Syndrome? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!