Halftrack's NavyHalftrack's Navy (1964) - Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 681 times total.
- Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studios
- Animation Studio: Paramount Cartoon Studio
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Beetle Bailey, Sergeant Snorkle, Otto, General Halftrack, Lieutenant Cosmo, Private Rocky, Private Zero, Lieutenant Fuzz.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris, Allen Melvin.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel, Geoff Pike.
- Produced By Gerry Ray, Al Brodax.
- Animated By Wm. B. Pattengill, Nick Tafuri.
- Written By Bruce Howard, Paul Mason, Dennis Marks.
- Music: Winston Sharples, George Bruns, Jay Livingston, Ray Evans.
- Editor: Les Callaway.
- First Aired on March 15, 1964.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
General Halftrack is ordered to have his men trained as frogmen. Sergeant Snorkle tries to train his platoon in scuba diving and underwater demolition. They are to clear away all obstructions from the harbor so Admiral Bilgewater can bring his ship in for an... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Halftrack's Navy. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Halftrack's Navy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!