Bye Bye Young LoversBye Bye Young Lovers (1964) - Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 36 times this month, and 920 times total.
- Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studios
- Animation Studio: Paramount Cartoon Studio
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Beetle Bailey, Sergeant Snorkle, Otto, General Halftrack, Lieutenant Cosmo, Private Rocky, Private Zero, Lieutenant Fuzz, Bunny.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris, Allen Melvin.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel, Geoff Pike.
- Produced By Gerry Ray, Al Brodax.
- Animated By Morey Reden, Nick Tafuri.
- Written By Allan Melvin, Howie Morris, Dennis Marks.
- Music: Winston Sharples, George Bruns, Jay Livingston, Ray Evans.
- Editor: Les Callaway.
- First Aired on January 05, 1964.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Beetle takes his girlfriend Bunny on the town and tries to elope with her with all the usual "Beetle Bailey" mishaps! He makes the mistake of letting Zero supply... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Beetle Bailey, the half-asleep soldier, only kept his eyes open for work, and only so he could avoid it. Beetle's main foil at Camp Swampy was Sgt. Orville Snorkel, a tough regular army man who was... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Bye Bye Young Lovers" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Bye Bye Young Lovers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!