Is This Drip NecessaryIs This Drip Necessary (1963) - Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 600 times total.
- Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studios
- Animation Studio: Paramount Cartoon Studio
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Beetle Bailey, Sergeant Snorkle, Otto, General Halftrack, Lieutenant Cosmo, Private Rocky, Private Zero, Lieutenant Fuzz.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris, Allen Melvin.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel, Geoff Pike.
- Produced By Gerry Ray, Al Brodax.
- Animated By Morey Reden, Nick Tafuri.
- Written By Jack Mendelsohn, Dennis Marks.
- Music: George Bruns, Jay Livingston, Ray Evans.
- Editor: Les Callaway.
- First Aired on December 15, 1963.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
In order to get away from menial ground police duty, Beetle and Zero attempt to get into the plumbing business. They hear a leak in General Halftrack's basement. To slick up on their plumbing skills, they try to fix the leak in the general's house with disastrous... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Is This Drip Necessary. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Is This Drip Necessary? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!