Stop! Look! And Hasten!Stop! Look! And Hasten! (1954) - Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 62 times this month, and 2117 times total.
- Merrie Melodies Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Road Runner, Wile E. Coyote, Burmese Tiger.
- Directed By Chuck Jones.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Abe Levitow, Richard Thompson, Harry Love.
- Written By Michael Maltese.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on August 14, 1954.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:03 minutes.
Wile E. uses an Acme pop-up wall, a Burmese tiger trap (which, inexplicably, ends up catching him one), Acme Triple-Strength Fortified Leg Muscle Vitamins (Family... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Hot-Roddicus Supersonics vs. Eatibus Anythingus. And the Burmese tiger? Surprisibus! Surprisibus! The end finds the Road Runner spelling out the words "That's all Folks!" in a cloud... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Stop! Look! And Hasten!" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Stop! Look! And Hasten!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!