The Blue RibbonThe Blue Ribbon (1963) - Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 784 times total.
- Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studios
- Animation Studio: Paramount Cartoon Studio
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Beetle Bailey, Sergeant Snorkle, Otto, General Halftrack, Lieutenant Cosmo, Private Rocky, Private Zero, Lieutenant Fuzz, Dog Show Judge.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris, Allen Melvin.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel, Geoff Pike.
- Produced By Gerry Ray, Al Brodax.
- Animated By Martin Taras, Nick Tafuri.
- Written By Les Colodny, Dennis Marks.
- Music: George Bruns, Jay Livingston, Ray Evans.
- Editor: Les Callaway.
- First Aired on November 24, 1963.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Sergeant Snorkle and Beetle try to enter Otto- Sergeant Snorkle's dog- into a dog show. The judges won't allow Otto to enter without a pedigree. Otto does win the blue ribbon when he quells a riot between the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Blue Ribbon. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Blue Ribbon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!