Grab Your SocksGrab Your Socks (1963) - Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 669 times total.
- Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studios
- Animation Studio: Paramount Cartoon Studio
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Beetle Bailey, Sergeant Snorkle, Otto, General Halftrack, Lieutenant Cosmo, Private Rocky, Private Zero, Lieutenant Fuzz.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris, Allen Melvin.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel, Geoff Pike.
- Produced By Gerry Ray, Al Brodax.
- Animated By Morey Reden, Nick Tafuri.
- Written By Les Colodny, Dennis Marks.
- Music: George Bruns, Jay Livingston, Ray Evans.
- Editor: Les Callaway.
- First Aired on November 17, 1963.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Wanting to properly prepare for a surprise inspection, Sergeant Snorkle has his men go to bed early. After a sleepless night (caused by the Sarge's nightmares), the platoon falls asleep on its feet in front of General Halftrack. Angered, the General has the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Grab Your Socks. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Grab Your Socks? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!