60 - Count 'em - 60!60 - Count 'em - 60! (1963) - Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 39 times this month, and 790 times total.
- Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studios
- Animation Studio: Paramount Cartoon Studio
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Beetle Bailey, Sergeant Snorkle, Otto, General Halftrack, Lieutenant Cosmo, Private Rocky, Private Zero, Lieutenant Fuzz, WAC Soldiers.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris, Allen Melvin, June Foray.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Produced By Gerry Ray, Al Brodax.
- Animated By Martin Taras.
- Written By Harold Flender, Dennis Marks.
- Music: Winston Sharples, George Bruns, Jay Livingston, Ray Evans.
- Editor: Les Callaway.
- First Aired on November 10, 1963.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
A company of WACs is stationed at Camp Swampy. Sarge tries his hardest to get them to leave.
Cartoon Production Information:
Beetle Bailey, the half-asleep soldier who only kept his eyes open for work, and only so he could avoid it. Beetle's main foil at Camp Swampy was Sgt. Orville Snorkel, a tough regular army man who... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of 60 - Count 'em - 60!. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about 60 - Count 'em - 60!? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!