The Bull Of The BallThe Bull Of The Ball (1963) - Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 665 times total.
- Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studios
- Animation Studio: Paramount Cartoon Studio
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Beetle Bailey, Sergeant Snorkle, Otto, General Halftrack, Lieutenant Cosmo, Private Rocky, Private Zero, Lieutenant Fuzz, Bunny, Playboy.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris, Allen Melvin, June Foray.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel, Geoff Pike.
- Produced By Gerry Ray, Al Brodax.
- Animated By Martin Taras, Nick Tafuri.
- Written By John O'Toole, Dennis Marks.
- Music: George Bruns, Jay Livingston, Ray Evans.
- Editor: Les Callaway.
- First Aired on November 03, 1963.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Beetle enlists Cosmo's aid to win Bunny back from the local playboy.
Cartoon Production Information:
Beetle Bailey, the half-asleep soldier who only kept his eyes open for work, and only so he could avoid it. Beetle's main foil at Camp Swampy was Sgt. Orville Snorkel, a tough regular army man who was often bested by Beetle. The commanding officer on... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Bull Of The Ball" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Bull Of The Ball? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!