The Sergeant's MasterThe Sergeant's Master (1963) - Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 1055 times total.
- Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studios
- Animation Studio: Paramount Cartoon Studio
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Beetle Bailey, Sergeant Snorkle, Otto, General Halftrack, Lieutenant Cosmo, Private Rocky, Private Zero, Lieutenant Fuzz.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris, Allen Melvin.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel, Geoff Pike.
- Produced By Gerry Ray, Al Brodax.
- Animated By Morey Reden, Nick Tafuri.
- Written By Alan Kohan, Bill Angelos, Dennis Marks.
- Music: George Bruns, Jay Livingston, Ray Evans.
- Editor: Les Callaway.
- First Aired on October 27, 1963.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Beetle has a promotion coming. A mistaken order from the Pentagon promotes the Sarge's dog, Otto, to the rank of lieutenant instead.
Cartoon Production Information:
Beetle Bailey, the half-asleep soldier who only kept his eyes open for work, and only so he could avoid it. Beetle's main foil at Camp Swampy was Sgt. Orville Snorkel, a tough regular army man who was often bested by Beetle. The commanding officer on... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Sergeant's Master. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Sergeant's Master? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!