Don't Fiddle with The BrassDon't Fiddle with The Brass (1963) - Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 572 times total.
- Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studios
- Animation Studio: Paramount Cartoon Studio
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Beetle Bailey, Sergeant Snorkle, Otto, General Halftrack, Lieutenant Cosmo, Private Rocky, Private Zero, Lieutenant Fuzz.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris, Allen Melvin.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel, Geoff Pike.
- Produced By Gerry Ray, Al Brodax.
- Animated By Morey Reden, Nick Tafuri.
- Written By Alan Kohan, Bill Angelos, Dennis Marks.
- Music: George Bruns, Jay Livingston, Ray Evans.
- Editor: Les Callaway.
- First Aired on October 20, 1963.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
The men of Sergeant Snorkle's platoon are unable to perform any music for an upcoming concert for the top military brass. Beetle comes up with an idea to save... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Don't Fiddle with The Brass? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!