Home Sweet SwampyHome Sweet Swampy (1962) - Comic Kings Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 35 times this month, and 1962 times total.
- Comic Kings Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studio
- Animation Studio: Paramount Cartoon Studio
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Beetle Bailey, Sergeant Snorkle, Otto, General Halftrack, Lieutenant Cosmo, Private Rocky, Zero, Lieutenant Fuzz, Captain Scabbard.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris, Allen Melvin.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Produced By Al Brodax.
- Animated By Martin Taras, John Gentilella, I. Klein, Larry Silverman.
- Written By Les Colodny, Al Brodax, Dennis Marks.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jay Livingston, Mack David, Ray Evans.
- Originally Released on May 19, 1962.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Captain Scabbard orders Beetle and Sergeant Snorkle to go out and enjoy themselves on R&R. Beetle is excited, but Sarge can't stand to leave his precious army... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is one of seven pilots produced for the series, five of which were theatrically released. This cartoon was originally released theatrically, then aired as part of the King... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Home Sweet Swampy" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Home Sweet Swampy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!