Labor ShortageLabor Shortage (1963) - Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 760 times total.
- Beetle Bailey Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studios
- Animation Studio: Joe Oriolo Productions
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Beetle Bailey, Sergeant Snorkle, Otto, General Halftrack, Lieutenant Cosmo, Private Rocky, Private Zero, Lieutenant Fuzz.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris, Allen Melvin.
- Directed By Steve Muffatti.
- Produced By Joseph Oriolo, Pat Sullivan, Al Brodax.
- Animated By George Rufle.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- Editor: Fred White.
- First Aired on October 06, 1963.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Sergeant Snorkle gets KP fever and assigns everyone to KP. The boys fix up some deathly hot chili for him! Beetle ruins Cookie's prize chili and breaks all the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Beetle Bailey, the half-asleep soldier who only kept his eyes open for work, and only so he could avoid it. Beetle's main foil at Camp Swampy was Sgt. Orville Snorkel, a tough regular army man who... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Labor Shortage" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Labor Shortage? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!