Psychological TestingPsychological Testing (1962) - Comic Kings Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 45 times this month, and 1486 times total.
- Comic Kings Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studio
- Animation Studio: Paramount Cartoon Studio
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Beetle Bailey, Sergeant Snorkle, Otto, General Halftrack, Lieutenant Cosmo, Private Rocky, Private Zero, Lieutenant Fuzz.
- Voice Actors: Penny Philips, Paul Frees.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Produced By Al Brodax.
- Animated By Morey Reden, Jack Ehret, I. Klein, Larry Silverman.
- Written By Les Colodny, Al Brodax.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jay Livingston, Ray Evans.
- Editor: Les Callvway.
- Originally Released in Unknown Tag: 'Est_Date' (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Van Bellingham Cartwright Forbes arrives at Camp Swampy to take on the best men for the new psychological test. Beetle and Snorkle are picked to participate in a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is one of seven pilots produced for the series, five of which were theatrically released. This cartoon was originally released theatrically, then aired as part of the King... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Psychological Testing" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Psychological Testing? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!