Beetle's High Horps
Alternate Title: Beetle's High HorseBeetle's High Horps (Beetle's High Horse) (1963) - Comic Kings Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 25 times this month, and 957 times total.
- Comic Kings Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studio
- Animation Studio: TV Spots
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Beetle Bailey, Sergeant Snorkle, Otto, General Halftrack, Lieutenant Cosmo, Private Rocky, Private Zero, Lieutenant Fuzz.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris, Allen Melvin.
- Directed By Gerald Ray.
- Produced By Gerry Ray, Al Brodax.
- Animated By Bob Bentley.
- Written By Al Brodax, Gerald Ray, Lee Mishkin.
- Music: George Bruns.
- First Aired on September 15, 1963.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Beatle, Zero and Sergeant Snorkle are assigned to deliver a statue of a famous Civil War general astride his horse for Camp Swamp's courtyard. After picking up the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is one of seven pilots produced for the series, five of which were theatrically released. This cartoon was originally released theatrically, then aired as part of the King... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Beetle's High Horps" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Beetle's High Horps? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!