Hero's RewardHero's Reward (1962) - Comic Kings Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 45 times this month, and 1354 times total.
- Comic Kings Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studio
- Animation Studio: Paramount Cartoon Studio
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Beetle Bailey, Sergeant Snorkle, Otto, General Halftrack, Lieutenant Cosmo, Private Rocky, Private Zero, Lieutenant Fuzz.
- Voice Actors: Penny Philips, Paul Frees.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Produced By Al Brodax.
- Animated By Nick Tafuri, Jack Ehret, John Gentilella, George Germanetti.
- Written By Les Colodny, Al Brodax.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jay Livingston, Ray Evans.
- Originally Released on May 19, 1962.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
Sergeant Snorkle's entire platoon prepares for war games with another base. During the battle, Beetle and Zero manage to louse up the games. They both get trapped inside of a tank, and, before long, win the war games for... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is one of seven pilots produced for the series, five of which were theatrically released.
This cartoon was originally released theatrically, then aired as part of the King Features Trilogy.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Hero's Reward" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Hero's Reward? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!