A Tree Is A Tree Is A Tree?A Tree Is A Tree Is A Tree? (1962) - Comic Kings Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 915 times total.
- Comic Kings Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studio
- Animation Studio: Paramount Cartoon Studio
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Beetle Bailey, Sergeant Snorkle, Otto, General Halftrack, Lieutenant Cosmo, Private Rocky, Private Zero, Lieutenant Fuzz.
- Voice Actors: Penny Philips, Paul Frees.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Produced By Al Brodax.
- Animated By Nick Tafuri, George Germanetti, Larry Silverman.
- Written By Les Colodny, Al Brodax.
- Music: Winston Sharples, Jay Livingston, Ray Evans.
- Originally Released on October 19, 1962.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6 minutes.
Sergeant Snorkle is bothered by the lack of beauty at Camp Swampy, so he sends away for a Japanese leechee tree. While the tree is being planted, Sergeant Snorkle... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is one of seven pilots produced for the series, five of which were theatrically released. This cartoon was originally released theatrically, then aired as part of the King... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Tree Is A Tree Is A Tree?" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Tree Is A Tree Is A Tree?? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!