King Features TrilogyKing Features Trilogy (1963) - King Features Trilogy Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 28 times this month, and 1225 times total.
- King Features Trilogy Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studios, Rembrandt Studios
- Distributed by: Paramount Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Beetle Bailey, Sergeant Snorkle, Otto, General Halftrack, Chaplain, Cosmo, Rocky, Zero, Lt. Fuzz, Snuffy Smith, Barney Google, Krazy Kat, Ignatz, Officer Pupp.
- Voice Actors: Howard Morris, Allen Melvin, Penny Philips, Paul Frees, Howard Morris.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel, Gene Deitch.
- Produced By Al Brodax.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- First Aired on August 26, 1963.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
This show had three segments, combining "Beetle Bailey", "Snuffy Smith and Barney Google", and "Krazy Kat". Eleven theatrical cartoons (from the Comic Kings series) were combined with new production for one hundred and fifty episodes of... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Note the production dates on the cartoons that comprised this series pre-date the release date of the show itself. Due to the success of the King Features Syndicate Popeye series, executive producer Al Brodax hired the same firms to produce 150... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of King Features Trilogy. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about King Features Trilogy? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!