Low Man LawmanLow Man Lawman (1963) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 311 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Deputy Dawg, Vincent Van Gopher, Ty Coon, Pig Newton, Muskie the Muskrat.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen.
- Directed By George Gordon, Bob Kuwahara, Connie Rasinski, Dave Tendlar, Bill Tytla; more Directors ...
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Cosmo Anzilotti, Ralph Bakshi, Doug Crane, Mannie Davis.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Editor: George McAvoy, Jack MacConnell.
- Originally Released on February 02, 1963.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
The Colonel warns Deputy that he's out of shape and needs to go back to school or he'll lose his job. At the academy, Deputy can't hit the target, so Vincent and Possum get behind the target and stick an arrow through showing that Deputy has scored 100. They ask... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Deputy Dawg is a dim-witted Southern lawman, who, despite his own ineptitude, always manages to catch the bad guy. Deputy Dawg was first introduced on television in the fall of 1960. He became so popular in the South that these cartoons were... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Low Man Lawman. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Low Man Lawman? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!