Dry SpellDry Spell (1963) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 329 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Deputy Dawg, Sheriff, Big Chief No Treaty, Chief Storm Cloud.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen.
- Directed By George Gordon, Bob Kuwahara, Connie Rasinski, Dave Tendlar, Bill Tytla; more Directors ...
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Cosmo Anzilotti, Ralph Bakshi, Doug Crane, Mannie Davis.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Editor: George McAvoy, Jack MacConnell.
- Originally Released on January 26, 1963.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
When a serious drought hits the town of Creek Mud, rainmaker Chief Storm Cloud has a bad foot. The sheriff orders Deputy Dawg to turn loose Big Chief No Treaty and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Deputy Dawg was first introduced on television in the fall of 1960. Following CBS's purchase of thew TerryToons studio, it was only a matter of time until the studios output was pointed to the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dry Spell. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dry Spell? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!