Dagnabit, RabbitDagnabit, Rabbit (1963) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 760 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Deputy Dawg, Vincent Van Gopher, Muskie the Muskrat, Speedy Jack.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen.
- Directed By George Gordon, Bob Kuwahara, Connie Rasinski, Dave Tendlar, Bill Tytla; more Directors ...
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Cosmo Anzilotti, Ralph Bakshi, Doug Crane, Mannie Davis.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Editor: George McAvoy, Jack MacConnell.
- Originally Released on January 19, 1963.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Deputy Dawg, Muskie and Vincent Van Gopher try to prevent fast-moving, trouble-making rabbit Speedy Jack from stealing the vegetables in Deputy Dawg's garden. When... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Deputy Dawg was first introduced on television in the fall of 1960. He became so popular in the South that these cartoons were released theatrically two years later. Many local stations ran Deputy... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Dagnabit, Rabbit. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dagnabit, Rabbit? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!