Heat WaveHeat Wave (1963) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 785 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Deputy Dawg, Vincent Van Gopher, Muskie the Muskrat, Sheriff.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen.
- Directed By George Gordon, Bob Kuwahara, Connie Rasinski, Dave Tendlar, Bill Tytla; more Directors ...
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Cosmo Anzilotti, Ralph Bakshi, Doug Crane, Mannie Davis.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Editor: George McAvoy, Jack MacConnell.
- Originally Released on January 12, 1963.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:55 minutes.
Deputy Dawg tries to prevent Muskie and Vincent from stealing ice from the sheriff's icehouse to cool themselves off during a massive heat wave. In the end, the twosome send the gigantic ice blocks into the swimming hole, cooling it off and pleasing everyone...... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Deputy Dawg was first introduced on television in the fall of 1960. Following CBS's purchase of thew TerryToons studio, it was only a matter of time until the studios output was pointed to the airwaves. The Deputy Dawg Show was the first... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Heat Wave" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Heat Wave? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!