Little Red Fool HouseLittle Red Fool House (1962) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 417 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Deputy Dawg, Vincent Van Gopher, Muskie the Muskrat, The Sheriff.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen.
- Directed By George Gordon, Bob Kuwahara, Connie Rasinski, Dave Tendlar, Bill Tytla; more Directors ...
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Cosmo Anzilotti, Ralph Bakshi, Doug Crane, Mannie Davis.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Editor: George McAvoy, Jack MacConnell.
- Originally Released on December 01, 1962.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:45 minutes.
When he notices that Muskie and Vince are skipping school to go fishing, the Sheriff assigns Deputy Dawg to send the two truants back to school (warning him that he is also the truant officer, and that he'd better get them back or else look for a new job). Deputy... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Deputy Dawg was first introduced on television in the fall of 1960. He became so popular in the South that these cartoons were released theatrically two years later. Many local stations ran Deputy Dawg from 6 to 7 p.m., directly competing... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Little Red Fool House" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Little Red Fool House? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!