Tennessee Walkin' HorseTennessee Walkin' Horse (1962) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 427 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Deputy Dawg, Vincent Van Gopher, Ty Coon, Pig Newton, Muskie the Muskrat, Horse.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen.
- Directed By George Gordon, Bob Kuwahara, Connie Rasinski, Dave Tendlar, Bill Tytla; more Directors ...
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Cosmo Anzilotti, Ralph Bakshi, Doug Crane, Mannie Davis.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Editor: George McAvoy, Jack MacConnell.
- Originally Released on November 24, 1962.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
A tired old horse escapes from a truck headed for the glue factory. Deputy and Muskie take him in and hide him. The horse eats all their food, but he's still hungry. They enter him in the county fair. When Deputy drives up behind the horse in a glue truck, the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Deputy Dawg was first introduced on television in the fall of 1960. He became so popular in the South that these cartoons were released theatrically two years later. Many local stations ran Deputy Dawg from 6 to 7 p.m., directly competing... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Tennessee Walkin' Horse. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Tennessee Walkin' Horse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!