The Fragrant VagrantThe Fragrant Vagrant (1962) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 440 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Deputy Dawg, Lonesome Luke.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen.
- Directed By George Gordon, Bob Kuwahara, Connie Rasinski, Dave Tendlar, Bill Tytla; more Directors ...
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Cosmo Anzilotti, Ralph Bakshi, Doug Crane, Mannie Davis.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Editor: George McAvoy, Jack MacConnell.
- Originally Released on November 17, 1962.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:49 minutes.
Lonesome Luke the Skunk Tramp wants a new place to eat and sleep. He returns to Creek Mud and tries to get Deputy Dawg to lock him up for vagrancy. Unwilling to allow the Fragrant Vagrant into his jail, Deputy Dawg does everything that he can to prevent Lonesome... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Deputy Dawg was first introduced on television in the fall of 1960. He became so popular in the South that these cartoons were released theatrically two years later. Many local stations ran Deputy Dawg from 6 to 7 p.m., directly competing... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Fragrant Vagrant" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Fragrant Vagrant? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!