Honey TreeHoney Tree (1962) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 509 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Deputy Dawg, Vincent Van Gopher, Ty Coon, Pig Newton, Muskie the Muskrat, Bear, Bees.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen.
- Directed By George Gordon, Bob Kuwahara, Connie Rasinski, Dave Tendlar, Bill Tytla; more Directors ...
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Cosmo Anzilotti, Ralph Bakshi, Doug Crane, Mannie Davis.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Editor: George McAvoy, Jack MacConnell.
- Originally Released on November 03, 1962.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:56 minutes.
Deputy Dawg finds that his honey jar is empty. He goes to his safe to get more, and he finds it empty. Now, it's back to the honey tree for a new supply. The trouble is that a pesky bear is there already. The bees decide that neither of them are going to get... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Deputy Dawg was first introduced on television in the fall of 1960. Following CBS's purchase of thew TerryToons studio, it was only a matter of time until the studios output was pointed to the airwaves. The Deputy Dawg Show was the first... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Honey Tree" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Honey Tree? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!