National Spoof DayNational Spoof Day (1962) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 29 times this month, and 646 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Deputy Dawg, Vincent Van Gopher, The Sheriff, Muskie the Muskrat.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen.
- Directed By George Gordon, Bob Kuwahara, Connie Rasinski, Dave Tendlar, Bill Tytla; more Directors ...
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Cosmo Anzilotti, Ralph Bakshi, Doug Crane, Mannie Davis.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Editor: George McAvoy, Jack MacConnell.
- Originally Released on October 06, 1962.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
Deputy Dawg receives a warning from the Sheriff. He needs to be careful of pranks that are being pulled on National Spoof Day. Unfortunately, our bumbling hero is soon the butt of unkind jokes that are being played on him and the Sheriff by Muskie and Vincent... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Deputy Dawg was first introduced on television in the fall of 1960. Following CBS's purchase of thew TerryToons studio, it was only a matter of time until the studios output was pointed to the airwaves. The Deputy Dawg Show was the first... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of National Spoof Day. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about National Spoof Day? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!