Big Chief No TreatyBig Chief No Treaty (1962) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 2 times this month, and 676 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Deputy Dawg, Big Chief No Treaty, Sheriff, Vincent Van Gopher, Muskie the Muskrat.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen.
- Directed By Bob Kuwahara.
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Ed Donnelly, Mannie Davis, Vinnie Bell, Johnny Gent, Larry Silverman.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on November 10, 1962.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:43 minutes.
Deputy Dawg tries to prevent a troublemaking Native American chief from stealing from the Henhouse, the Watermelon Patch and the Priceless Persimmon Tree. Big Chief No Treaty also catches fish without a license. When he captures Big Chief No Treaty, the sheriff... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Deputy Dawg was first introduced on television in the fall of 1960. He became so popular in the South that these cartoons were released theatrically two years later. Many local stations ran Deputy Dawg from 6 to 7 p.m., directly competing... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Big Chief No Treaty" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Big Chief No Treaty? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!