Welcome Mischa MouseWelcome Mischa Mouse (1962) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 27 times this month, and 1278 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Deputy Dawg, Muskie the Muskrat, Mischa Mouse, Soviet Official.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen.
- Directed By George Gordon, Bob Kuwahara, Connie Rasinski, Dave Tendlar, Bill Tytla; more Directors ...
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Cosmo Anzilotti, Ralph Bakshi, Doug Crane, Mannie Davis.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Editor: George McAvoy, Jack MacConnell.
- Originally Released on September 15, 1962.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:05 minutes.
A space capsule from Russia lands in Creek Mud. Deputy Dawg and Muskie try to protect the space capsule's pilot Mischa Mouse from a Kremlin official who wants to return Mischa to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Deputy Dawg was first introduced on television in the fall of 1960. Following CBS's purchase of thew TerryToons studio, it was only a matter of time until the studios output was pointed to the airwaves. The Deputy Dawg Show was the first... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Welcome Mischa Mouse. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Welcome Mischa Mouse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!