Where There's SmokeWhere There's Smoke (1962) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 43 times this month, and 776 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Deputy Dawg, Vincent Van Gopher, Ty Coon, Pig Newton, Muskie the Muskrat.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen.
- Directed By Bob Kuwahara.
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Cosmo Anzilotti, Ralph Bakshi, Mannie Davis.
- Written By Larz Bourne.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on November 03, 1962.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:53 minutes.
The boys wake Deputy Dawg up: the tool shed's on fire. It burns before they can put it out. Then the city hall burns, too. The Sheriff warns Deputy: Form a new... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Deputy Dawg is a dim-witted Southern lawman, who, despite his own ineptitude, always manages to catch the bad guy. Deputy Dawg was first introduced on television in the fall of 1960. He became so... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Where There's Smoke" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Where There's Smoke? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!