Will The Real Magneto Man Please Stand UpWill The Real Magneto Man Please Stand Up (1967) Season 1 Episode 103-C- Magneto Man Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 404 times total.
- Magneto Man Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Cartoon Characters: Magneto Man, Cal.
- Voice Actors: Charles Smith, Paul Frees, Daws Butler, Paul Stewart, Artie Johnson, Diana Maddox, Shepard Menken, Don Messick, Lorri Scott; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Steven Clark, Hawley Pratt, Norm McCabe, George Singer, Robert McKimson; more Directors ...
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Frank Andrina, Bob Goe, Bob Matz, Dale Case, Manny Gould, Murray McClellan, Herman Cohen, Lee Halpern, Morey Redan, Jim Davis, Bill Hutten, Ed Soloman, Xenia Demattia, Art Leonardi; more Animators ...
- Written By Tony Benedict, Alan Dinehart, Don Jurwich, Walter Black, John Freeman, Lee Mishkin, Homer Brightman, Dale Hale, Jack Miller, Bill Danch; more Writers ...
- Music: Bill Lava.
- Editor: Lou Gordon, Chuck McCann, Joseph J. Reitano, Lee Gunther.
- First Aired on February 25, 1967.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 10 minutes.
- Season: 1
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
This series was about a group of super heroes for hire that worked the Super Services Incorporated. With each of their special individual powers, they defeated the enemy that they were called upon... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Will The Real Magneto Man Please Stand Up. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Will The Real Magneto Man Please Stand Up? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!