House Of HashimotoHouse Of Hashimoto (1960) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 1159 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Hashimoto the Mouse, Hanako, Yuriko, Saburo, Giant Cat, Invisible Mouse.
- Voice Actors: John Myhers.
- Directed By Connie Rasinski.
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Cosmo Anzilotti, Ralph Bakshi, Eddie Donnelly, Larry Silverman.
- Written By Bob Kuwahara, Tom Morrison.
- Awards: Nominee, Golden Palm, Best Short Film, 1961.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Editor: George McAroy.
- Originally Released on November 30, 1960.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
- Color (DeLuxe), Cinemascope
Hashimoto tells his American friend G.I. Joe the story of a giant cat terrorizing a village of mice, and about an invisible baby mouse. The giant cat attacks the village, and the invisible mouse battles the cat and... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
In this series, Hashimoto told a series of stories about Japan and its history to G.I. Joe (a newspaper reporter). After this initial run in theaters, additional shorts were produced for a segment on "The Hector Heathcote Show". Hashimoto the Mouse... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "House Of Hashimoto" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about House Of Hashimoto? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!