The Phantom Of Film CityThe Phantom Of Film City (1978) by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 540 times total.
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, Marvel Entertainment
- Animation Studio: DePatie-Freleng Enterprises, Marvel Comics Animation
- Cartoon Characters: Reed Richards/Mr. Fantastic, Ben Grimm/The Thing, Sue Storm-Richards/The Invisible Girl, H.E.R.B.I.E., J.J. Colossal.
- Voice Actors: Mike Road, Ginny Tyler, Ted Cassidy, Frank Welker, Don Messick, Dick Tufeld, Hal Smith, John Stephenson, Gene Moss, Nancy Wible, Joan Gerber; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Brad Case.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Lee Halpern, Bob Kirk, Joan Case, Francie Freeman, Virgil Ross, Nelson Shin.
- Music: Dean Elliott, Eric Rogers.
- Editor: David H. DePatie Jr., Richard Cannon, Richard Corwin, Robert Gillis.
- Originally Released on February 01, 1978.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Production Number: 103
- Season: 1
- Color (DeLuxe)
When the Fantastic Four are invited to make an epic film adventure, the movie set is plagued by the mysterious Phantom of Film City and some all too real Skrull actors.
Cartoon Production Information:
The Fantastic Four are a group of superheroes that got transformed into what they are now by a cosmic storm in outer space. Reed Richards becomes Mr. Fantastic who is able to make his body stretch like rubber. Sue Storm-Richards becomes the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Phantom Of Film City. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Phantom Of Film City? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!