So Sorry, PussycatSo Sorry, Pussycat (1961) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 49 times this month, and 985 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons, CBS Films
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Hashimoto the Mouse, Hanako, Yuriko, Saburo.
- Voice Actors: John Myhers.
- Directed By Art Bartsch.
- Produced By Bill Weiss.
- Animated By Ed Donnelly, Juan Guidi, Armando Guidi.
- Written By Dick Kinney, Al Bertino.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Editor: George McAroy.
- Originally Released in March of 1961 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:43 minutes.
Hashimoto is a Japanese house mouse. He teaches his son how to fish, not because they like fish, but because the cat does. If the cat isn't hungry, the mice can go free.
Cartoon Production Information:
In this series, Hashimoto told a series of stories about Japan and its history to G.I. Joe (a newspaper reporter). After this initial run in theaters, additional shorts were produced for a segment on... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "So Sorry, Pussycat" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about So Sorry, Pussycat? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!