A Mess For King MidixA Mess For King Midix (1969) Season 1 Episode 111- Here Comes The Grump Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 500 times total.
- Here Comes The Grump Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Cartoon Characters: Princess Dawn, Terry Dexter, The Grump, Bip.
- Voice Actors: Stefanianna Christopherson, Jay North, Rip Taylor, Mel Blanc, Marvin Miller, Larry D. Mann, Athena Lorde, June Foray.
- Directed By Gerry Chiniquy, Art Davis, George Gordon, Sid Marcus, Hawley Pratt, Grant Simmons; more Directors ...
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng.
- Animated By Warren Batchelder, William Carney, Xenia, Manny Gould, Ed Rehberg, Bob Richardson, Robert Taylor, Bob Bentley, Ed De Mattia, John Gibbs, Ed Love, Manny Perez, Ed Solomon, Lloyd Vaughan; more Animators ...
- Written By Nick George, Bill Lutz, Don Christensen, John W. Dunn.
- Music: Doug Goodwin.
- Editor: Allan Potter, Todd McKay, Lloyd Friedgen, Lee Gunther.
- First Aired on November 15, 1969.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 111
- Season: 1
- Color (DeLuxe)
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
In this surreal animated saga, we get to know the tale of Princess Dawn, who must find the Whispering Orchid's cave (and the Crystal Key hidden therein) in order to save her kingdom from the Curse of Gloom, which has been placed by the evil Grump. To... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Mess For King Midix" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Mess For King Midix? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!