Play No FavoritesPlay No Favorites (1972) Season 1 Episode 108- The Barkleys Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 602 times total.
- The Barkleys Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Cartoon Characters: Arnie Barkley, Agnes Barkley, Terri Barkley, Chester Barkley, Roger Barkley.
- Voice Actors: Henry Corden, Joan Gerber, Julie McWhirter, Steve Lewis, Gene Andrusco.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animated By Don Williams, Ken Muse, Warren Batchelder, John Gibbs, Bob Matz, Reuben Timmins, Manny Gould, Norm McCabe, Jim Davis, Bob Richardson, Bob Bransford, Bob Bemiller, David Detiege; more Animators ...
- Written By Larry Rhine, Woody Kling, Dennis Marks, David Evans.
- Music: Doug Goodwin, Eric Rogers.
- Editor: Joe Siracusa, Roger Donley, Allan R. Potter, Rick Steward, Lee Gunther; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 28, 1972.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 108
- Season: 1
A heartbroken Chester runs away from home.
Cartoon Production Information:
Inspired by the classic 70's sitcom All in the Family, The Barkleys featured a family of dogs led by Arnie Barkley, an opinionated sort who didn't mind sharing his feelings with anyone and everyone. These opinions usually clashed with those of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Play No Favorites. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Play No Favorites? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!