Keeping Up with The BeaglesKeeping Up with The Beagles (1972) Season 1 Episode 107- The Barkleys Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 684 times total.
- The Barkleys Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Cartoon Characters: Arnie Barkley, Agnes Barkley, Terri Barkley, Chester Barkley, Roger Barkley, Mr. Hartwell Beagle.
- Voice Actors: Henry Corden, Joan Gerber, Julie McWhirter, Steve Lewis, Gene Andrusco.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animated By Don Williams, Ken Muse, Warren Batchelder, John Gibbs, Bob Matz, Reuben Timmins, Manny Gould, Norm McCabe, Jim Davis, Bob Richardson, Bob Bransford, Bob Bemiller, David Detiege; more Animators ...
- Written By Larry Rhine, Woody Kling, Dennis Marks, David Evans.
- Music: Doug Goodwin, Eric Rogers.
- Editor: Joe Siracusa, Roger Donley, Allan R. Potter, Rick Steward, Lee Gunther; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 21, 1972.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 107
- Season: 1
Arnie is envious of next-door neighbor Mr. Beagle's new swimming pool. To win his family's attention away from it, he has his family help him build a yacht. Zany problems are abundant as the craziest canine on four feet gets into more hot water than he... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Inspired by the classic 70's sitcom All in the Family, The Barkleys featured a family of dogs led by Arnie Barkley, an opinionated sort who didn't mind sharing his feelings with anyone and everyone. These opinions usually clashed with those of... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Keeping Up with The Beagles. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Keeping Up with The Beagles? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!