Match BreakerMatch Breaker (1972) Season 1 Episode 101- The Barkleys Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 20 times this month, and 823 times total.
- The Barkleys Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- DePatie-Freleng Enterprises
- Cartoon Characters: Arnie Barkley, Agnes Barkley, Terri Barkley, Chester Barkley, Roger Barkley, Chuck, Mr. Hartwell Beagle.
- Voice Actors: Henry Corden, Joan Gerber, Julie McWhirter, Steve Lewis, Gene Andrusco.
- Produced By David H. DePatie, Isadore Freleng, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animated By Don Williams, Ken Muse, Warren Batchelder, John Gibbs, Bob Matz, Reuben Timmins, Manny Gould, Norm McCabe, Jim Davis, Bob Richardson, Bob Bransford, Bob Bemiller, David Detiege; more Animators ...
- Written By Larry Rhine, Woody Kling, Dennis Marks, David Evans.
- Music: Doug Goodwin, Eric Rogers.
- Editor: Joe Siracusa, Roger Donley, Allan R. Potter, Rick Steward, Lee Gunther; more Editors ...
- First Aired on September 09, 1972.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
In this opening episode, bus driver Arnie unknowingly encounters Terri's new boyfriend Chuck (whom Arnie has refused to pick up) and is in for a shocker when Chuck... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Inspired by the classic 70's sitcom All in the Family, The Barkleys featured a family of dogs led by Arnie Barkley, an opinionated sort who didn't mind sharing his feelings with anyone and everyone.... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Match Breaker. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Match Breaker? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!