Dancing ShoesDancing Shoes (1949) - Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 175 times this month, and 1975 times total.
- Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Heckle, Jeckle, Spike The Dog.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen, Roy Halee.
- Directed By Mannie Davis.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Originally Released in 1949 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:13 minutes.
- Production Number: 4917
Struggling salesmen Heckle and Jeckle pass by the Hotel Ritz and see a lot of rich people dancing. The boys decide to try sell them wind-up dancing shoes. The fancy hotel's house detective (Spike) tries to stop the pair from peddling their wares. The dancing... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Heckle and Jeckle were two inseparable black magpies, identical in appearance but distinguishably different in personality. Though both were remarkably witty, Heckle spoke with a New York accent, while Jeckle's tone was much more refined. Together,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Dancing Shoes" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Dancing Shoes? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!