Flying SouthFlying South (1947) - Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 1790 times total.
- Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Heckle, Jeckle, Wolf.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen, Roy Halee.
- Directed By Mannie Davis.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on August 15, 1947.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:23 minutes.
- Production Number: 4711
The talking magpies pack their bags and fly south for the winter. Naturally, they stop off to give everyone a difficult time... as usual.
Cartoon Production Information:
Heckle and Jeckle were two inseparable black magpies, identical in appearance but distinguishably different in personality. Though both were remarkably witty, Heckle spoke with a New York accent, while Jeckle's tone was much more refined. Together,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Flying South" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Flying South? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!