Free EnterpriseFree Enterprise (1948) - Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 55 times this month, and 1818 times total.
- Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Heckle, Jeckle, Inmates, Guards.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen, Roy Halee.
- Directed By Mannie Davis.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Written By John Foster.
- Music: Philip A. Scheib.
- Originally Released on November 23, 1948.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:07 minutes.
Heckle & Jeckle sneak into a prison to sell drills, hacksaws and other tools to the inmates. The hound dog guard catches them and puts them in a cell. They trick the guard into shooting out the bars on their cell, and they escape by jumping into a truck full... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Heckle and Jeckle were two inseparable black magpies, identical in appearance but distinguishably different in personality. Though both were remarkably witty, Heckle spoke with a New York accent, while Jeckle's tone was much more refined. Together,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Free Enterprise. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Free Enterprise? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!