King Tut's TombKing Tut's Tomb (1950) - Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 2538 times total.
- Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Heckle, Jeckle, Cobras, Harem Cats, Frankenstein's Monster, Mummies, Clown.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen, Roy Halee.
- Directed By Mannie Davis.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Originally Released in Aug, 1950 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 5:38 minutes.
- Production Number: 5013
Heckle & Jeckle head for the Egyptian deserts of North Africa to find King Tut's tomb and treasures. While digging up the pharaoh's grave, the treasure-seeking magpies disturb the local spooks. They're nearly killed by evil mummies and Frankenstein's... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Heckle and Jeckle were two inseparable black magpies, identical in appearance but distinguishably different in personality. Though both were remarkably witty, Heckle spoke with a New York accent, while Jeckle's tone was much more refined. Together,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "King Tut's Tomb" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about King Tut's Tomb? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!