Moose On The LooseMoose On The Loose (1952) - Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 1315 times total.
- Heckle and Jeckle Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- TerryToon Cartoons
- Distributed by: 20th Century Fox
- Cartoon Characters: Heckle, Jeckle, Moose.
- Voice Actors: Dayton Allen, Roy Halee.
- Directed By Mannie Davis.
- Produced By Paul Terry.
- Originally Released in November of 1952 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:55 minutes.
While camping, Heckle & Jeckle try to hunt for a moose. But their prey actually captures the hapless pair... to the delight of the other forest animals.
Cartoon Production Information:
Heckle and Jeckle were two inseparable black magpies, identical in appearance but distinguishably different in personality. Though both were remarkably witty, Heckle spoke with a New York accent,... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Moose On The Loose. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Moose On The Loose? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!