Stupor DuckStupor Duck (1956) - Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon Series
This page has been viewed 63 times this month, and 1789 times total.
- Looney Tunes Theatrical Cartoon SeriesTheatricalSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Warner Bros. Cartoons, Inc.
- Distributed by: Warner Bros.
- Cartoon Characters: Daffy Duck/Cluck Trent/Stupor Duck, Aardvark Ratnick, Managing Editor, Construction Worker, Movie People, Men Climbing Mountain.
- Voice Actors: Mel Blanc.
- Directed By Robert McKimson.
- Produced By Edward Selzer.
- Animated By Ted Bonnicksen, George Grandpré, Russ Dyson, Keith Darling, Harry Love.
- Written By Tedd Pierce.
- Music: Carl Stalling.
- Originally Released on July 17, 1956.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 6:39 minutes.
In this parody of Superman, Daffy is "Cluck Trent," a mild-mannered reporter at a major metropolitan daily newspaper, Cluck takes a mild-mannered pill and hears... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
There are "inside" references to director Robert McKimson (a window on the building behind Stupor Duck bears the name "McKimson Associates") and writer Tedd Pierce (Daffy takes "Dr. Pierce's Mild... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Stupor Duck? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!